Protocol are proudly working with a leading provider of education & training in Greater Manchester to recruit for a Plumbing Lecturer to deliver Diploma in Plumbing, Levels 1-3 to college students.
With world class facilities, an innovative approach to learning and links to some of the UKs most significant employers, students and lecturers are given a platform where they can achieve their full potential.
It is an exciting time to join this newly merged college and help them on their way to an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted grade.
- Delivering outstanding courses which meet learner needs through the use of a diverse range of teaching and learning strategies, allowing learners to access a comprehensive range of resources and providing comprehensive assessment opportunities
- Delivery of remote learning through Microsoft teams
- Emphasis will be placed on supporting learners, particularly on Levels 1,2 and 3 Diploma and NVQ to be successful
- Maximising learner recruitment, retention and success through the provision of an outstanding educational experience which enable learners to maximise their potential
- Completing and maintaining effective data in relation to learners including, attendance, individual learner targets, progression, achievement and destination
- Being responsible for a course/courses of study and learner outcome
- Teaching across all modules on level 1-3 courses
The person & qualifications
- A teaching qualification (Level 5) or
- A commitment to achieve teacher qualified status within 2 years
- Experience of teaching within the curriculum area
- Qualified to Level 3 in Plumbing
- Numeracy and literacy skills at level 2
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.