Job title : Director of Business Development (Funded Sales)
Reports to: Executive Director – Sales Salary:
Sales Salary: Circa £70,000 plus PRP
A fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking National Training Provider who specialise in online Digital learning and Apprenticeships.
This business has shown significant and stable growth over the last few years and has the funding and infrastructure in place take them to the very top.
Delivering and exceeding sales targets on a consistent basis through a multi-channel strategy across Sales and Marketing
• Developing and promoting a product offering to existing and new markets using innovation and creativity
• Managing team and individual performance in order to develop and grow a team who constantly overachieve
• Constantly seeking new, alternative and innovative methods of achieving or surpassing business goals on a collaborative basis
• Analysing systems, procedures, processes and output to ensure best practice is being achieved at all levels and effect change where necessary
• Creating regular plans to map out actions to achieve overall sales targets
• Encouraging creativity and deploying innovation to drive business growth
• Establish and maintain relationships with key strategic partners and clients as well as managing relationships with key stakeholders within the company
• Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust the marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
• Producing and implementing a strategic, targeted plan and strategy for revenue growth
• Developing robust sales, documentation, reporting and forecasting processes
• Managing, supporting and motivating your teams
• Identifying and targeting new business opportunities
• Working as part of the Senior Management Team
• Executing the sales department’s strategic development initiatives, ensuring that they remain consistent and aligned to the business’s overall strategy, with the objective of increasing sales revenue in each of the business’s verticals and services
• Accountable for the execution and on-going review and analysis of the Sales budgets in line with profit and loss activity – ensuring targets are met and monitored across all business unit areas
• Leading and managing all activities within the Sales departments, including new business generation, account management, operations, customer support, communications, lead generation and events. Establishing and holding employees to clear standards of performance
• Lead and inspire employees by encouraging a culture based on trust and respect.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process.
As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.