JOB TITLE: Gas Lecturer/Assessor
LOCATION: Stamford, Lincolnshire
SALARY: £22.00 – £25.00 per hour plus statutory holiday pay
QRS is pleased to be working alongside a leading Further Education provider to recruit an experienced Gas Lecturer/ Assessor to work with the College’s Gas Centre team, 2 – 3 days per week. Commercial Gas experience would be desirable. This is a fantastic opportunity to pass on your skills at Further Education level to inspire the next generation.
Ideally candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Level 3 qualification in a relevant subject.
- Hold a teaching qualification.
- Hold an assessing qualification.
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
- Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate learners.
- Extensive knowledge of your subject area.
- Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to learner achievement and quality.
*As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving, we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.*
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010