Protocol are delighted to invite an experienced employability skills coach to join a leading FE college in North Nottinghamshire.
This role is essential in supporting all learners to develop the necessary employability skills, knowledge and personal behaviours to be successful in their future careers. You will provide high quality employability and careers education and develop an enrichment provision which enables learners to successfully progress to their chosen destination. Working collaboratively with Progress Tutors and as part of a curriculum team, you will be responsible for learners’ work readiness and will plan relevant and engaging enrichment and employability sessions and events which will include meaningful encounters with employers and external partners.
This position is working 37 hours per week initially on a temporary contract which for the right candidate could be made permanent!
- To maximise student retention, attendance, achievement and progression through embedding high quality and meaningful enrichment and employability opportunities as part of the learner journey.
- To plan, promote and deliver impactful employability and enrichment sessions / events which meet learners needs and interests and which further develop learners’ wider skills and qualities such as, confidence, teamwork, leadership and citizenship.
The person & qualifications
- Experience of working with learners of all ages
- Experience in creating and delivering programmes or support towards identified outcomes or objectives
- Qualification in related area or relevant knowledge and experience
- Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process.
As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.