Protocol are proudly working with a leading provider of further education in Swansea to recruit an exceptional Digital Trainer to deliver learning and assess students across a range of Apprenticeships in IT, Web and Software Development and Social Media.
We invite an experienced Tutor/Trainer to join one of the largest providers of apprenticeships in Wales and join the supportive staff already offering a diverse range of training programmes supporting small private companies, large multi-national organisations and the public sector.
- To deliver high quality training and assessment to learners within all aspects of the information technology sector i.e. Apprenticeships in IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals (Wales) and aspects of the Diploma in Digital Marketing and Social Media.
The person & qualifications
- Must hold a Level 4 qualification or equivalent in IT technical and digital marketing e.g. IT, Software, Web & Telecoms
- Must hold Level 2 (GCSE or equivalent) grade C or above literacy & numeracy qualification is essential for this post.
- A TAQA assessor award (or willing to work towards one).
- With a proven track record of working in an IT technical environment and experience of delivering Work Based Learning frameworks you will have commercial knowledge, experience and understanding of the industry, including training needs.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.