Protocol is looking for experienced Construction Curriculum Managers and Heads of Department for permanent and interim vacancies at further education colleges across the country.
Whether your specialism is in Electrical Installation, Plumbing, Bricklaying, Plastering, Carpentry and Joinery, Gas Installation & Maintenance or Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, we could have the role for you.
We are always looking for candidates who are looking for the next step in their career progression. So, if you are an experienced lecturer looking for a Course Leader role, or a Course Leader looking to progress into Curriculum Management, we would love to you hear from you.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a recognised teaching qualification, ideally at level 5 or above (PGCE, DTLLS etc)
- Hold assessing and IQA qualifications (desirable)
- Be professionally qualified in your trade to at least level 3
- Have at least 3 years of teaching experience
- Additional experience as a Course Leader/Course Manager/Curriculum Leader/Curriculum Manager/Head of Department) is highly desirable
You’ll also need to undertake Safeguarding and Prevent training, as well as apply for an Enhanced DBS Certificate – but Protocol can help you through all of these!