Protocol is looking for experienced Curriculum Managers of Digital Skills to undertake interim and permanent Curriculum Management contracts at further education colleges across the country.
It is recognised that over the next 20 years, 90% of all jobs will require an element of Digital Skills. As a result, FE colleges are running increasing numbers of Digital courses, leading to extra demand for lecturers and Curriculum Managers with Digital expertise.
With varying contracts available, from interim and short-term to permanent – no matter your situation, we’re sure to have something to suit your lifestyle.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a recognised teaching qualification, ideally at level 5 or above (PGCE, DTLLS etc)
- Hold assessing and IQA qualifications (desirable)
- Be professionally qualified in Digital Skills (ideally to degree level).
- Have at least 3 years of teaching experience (additional experience as a Course Leader/Course Manager/Curriculum Leader/Curriculum Manager) is highly desirable
- Have at least 3 years of industry experience(desirable)
You’ll also need to undertake Safeguarding and Prevent training, as well as apply for an Enhanced DBS Certificate – but Protocol can help you through all of these!