Protocol is looking for experienced Curriculum Managers of Business to undertake interim and permanent contracts at further education colleges across the country.
If you are an experienced Curriculum Manager (or Course Leader/Manager looking for a step up into Curriculum Management roles), we could have the role for you.
With varying contracts available, from interim and short-term to permanent – no matter your situation, we’re sure to have something to suit your lifestyle.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a recognised teaching qualification, ideally at level 5 or above (PGCE, DTLLS etc)
- Hold assessing and IQA qualifications (desirable)
- Be professionally qualified in Business Studies/Business Management
- Management experience of Business curriculum (highly desirable)
- Have at least 3 years of teaching experience (ideally covering BTECs in Business)
- Additional experience as a Course Leader/Course Manager/Curriculum Leader/Curriculum Manager) is highly desirable
You’ll also need to undertake Safeguarding and Prevent training, as well as apply for an Enhanced DBS Certificate – but Protocol can help you through all of these!