Protocol are delighted to invite a skilled Brickwork Lecturer who is looking to take the next step as a Programme Leader for an Excellent FE provider based on the Wirral.
We are seeking candidates who are passionate about Brickwork and have the drive and motivation to help adult learners to progress in their careers, increase their employability and support their personal development. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Brickwork, experience of teaching, and have strong organisational and communication skills in order to inspire and educate adult learners. Courses are given with the purpose of helping local people in to employment and improving their abilities.
This role is full time and permanent.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification
- Hold a level 3 Brickwork qualification
- Experience teaching Brickwork
- Have recent and relevant industry/occupational work/training experience
- Possess a full understanding of all aspects of Brickwork qualifications
underpinned by relevant industrial experience.
- Have experience of internal and external assessment of students and demonstrate the ability to lead on internal and/or external assessment.
- Have experience of developing and delivering customised, differentiated learning materials and/or innovative curriculum and learning materials which meet the needs of non traditional learners.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.