Protocol are Proudly working with a well-known provider of Further Education in Greater Manchester to recruit a Education and Childcare Coordinator to design and develop the new T Levels qualification. This is a fixed term contract starting ASAP working 3 days per week from home and college based.
The purpose of this role is to plan and develop our Education and Childcare T Level offer working with the curriculum area team and their Programme Leader to establish resources, delivery and assessment plans to ensure a successful start to the T Level courses. In September 2021 we have planned to recruit for the T Level pathway Education and Childcare. This post would see the successful candidate work closely with the Early Years team establishing and coordinating professional development opportunities using their specialist scientific knowledge to inform their decisions concerning the curriculum plan and the preparation for the implementation of the T Level components.
The successful candidate will be able to develop relationships with local employers with the aim of securing partnership employers for the Education and Childcare T Level pathway. Using their specialist knowledge to map the curriculum to their placements supporting the Work Experience Coordinators in establishing informative and productive placements for the students. As part of the role the T Level Coordinator will update and support admissions and marketing to inform prospective students and their parents of the T level offer and latest developments.
- Co-ordinate the development of the Education and Childcare T Level.
- Ensure the T Level curriculum and/or support provision is reviewed updated as required and in line with the National and the College’s strategic direction.
- Support the curriculum teams to plan and develop learning resource to the highest quality standards to ensure learners maximise potential for success and progression including blended T&L delivery materials, schemes and content.
- Work in partnership with external partners to develop relationships and to secure sponsorship for T Level courses.
The person & qualifications
- A Childcare degree or equivalent in a related subject
- A recognised teaching qualification
- Good understanding of learner customer and employer needs and a track record of developing and delivering a high quality provision
- Experience of successfully managing changes to curriculum/support design
- Track record of planning and developing systems for quality improvement and responding to student quality issues
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.