Protocol are delighted to be working with an industry leading Training Provider. They are recruiting for a Water Processing Trainer/Assessor to join their team.
The successful candidate will be industry qualified to Level 3 in Water Treatment or Networks. You must also be a qualified teacher and assessor.
The role will be split between their Derby and York Training Centres, so a Full UK Driving Licence is required, as well as a willingess to work frequently between the two centres.
- Deliver training to the highest possible standard expected to L3 Water Process Technician apprenticeship groups.
- Develop high quality course resources to support this programme
- Where needed, carry out any work-based assessment as well as in-class delivery
- Work with learners, clients and colleagues to ensure that all training is effective and delivers positive outcomes in accordance with awarding bodies requirements
- Monitor and promote the health, safety and welfare of the learners and act accordingly where issues are identified
- Act as a mentor and role model for these groups of learners and operate in a highly professional manner
The person & qualifications
- Level 3 Diploma in Water Treatment or Networks.
- At least 5 years industry experience
- Minimum Award in Education and Training (Certificate although the Diploma is preferred)
- Minimum Level 3 Assessor Award qualification (IQA qualification preferred)
- Full UK driving licence
- Level 2 Mathematics and English
- Computer literacy e.g. PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- A good understanding of the Water Process Technician apprenticeship standard programme
- An understanding of the Education Inspection Framework 2019
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.