Protocol are working with a private college in Nottinghamshire to recruit a skilled IT Technician on an initial temporary full time basis.
Set in the heart of North Nottinghamshire’s stunning rural landscape, this college boasts an extraordinary history and an exciting future.
The college want our students to be the best they can be. At this school, what matters is the individual, their aspirations and their future.
- Provide appropriate technical support, help and advice to all Staff and Students.
- Support the Director of ICT with the development and deployment of desktop hardware, desktop infrastructure, network infrastructure and ancillary equipment. Also ensuring that all relevant documentation is updated.
- Maintain and monitor the appropriate use of any software or hardware and work alongside the Director of ICT in support of new innovation projects identified.
- Respond to support requests in line with company procedures, recording detailed diagnostic information and using appropriate knowledgebase/logs to assist with diagnosis and resolution.
The person & qualifications
- Previous experience in an IT Technician role
- IT background and qualifications
- Good all-round knowledge of computer hardware and software, both PC and Apple Mac.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Excellent analytical skills and a systematic and disciplined approach to problem solving.
- A DBS on the update service or dated in the previous 12 months through Protocol
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.