Protocol are delighted to invite a specialist in Community/ Adult Learning to work as a Learning and Outreach Coordinator – This role will be based in West London and will be for 3 days per week.
We are seeking candidates who are passionate about Community/Adult Learning and have the drive and motivation to help adult learners to progress in their careers, increase their employability and support their personal development. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Community/ Adult Learning and be able to coordinate programmes, help setting up courses and ideally have a strong admin background.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- Coordinate the work of the Adult Learning service, maintain accurate records and spreadsheets to ensure that the service’s information is accurate, up to date, accessible and timely.
- Follow the Adult Learning Services processes and procedures to ensure its provision is of a high quality; respond to customer needs and audit requirements.
- Enable the service to report on service delivery and on the needs of communities with regard to progression and programme planning, learner feedback and effective timetabling.
- Support quality processes for capturing stakeholder feedback, ensuring the service delivers high quality provision meeting government standards for adult education.
- Support the quality, performance & improvement of the service through own excellent teaching practice and by supporting a team of tutors.
- Assist in building strong links with existing stakeholders and clients to maximise potential opportunities for further income generation in line with the employer engagement strategy and the performance ratings and pay scheme.
- Act as the point of contact with stakeholder organisations to facilitate business generation.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a level 3 or above qualification – ideally in administration
- Hold Teaching and/or an assessing qualification(s)
- Five or more GCSEs, or equivalent Level 2 qualifications, including English & Maths at Grade C or above
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.