JOB TITLE: Exam Invigilators (Variable hours)
LOCATION: Stamford, Lincolnshire
SALARY: £8.92 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
QRS are working on behalf of a Further Education College within the Lincolnshire area and are currently recruiting for Exam Invigilators to start as soon as possible.
· Responsible for the behaviour within all internal and external examinations for students.
· Ensure that guidelines and requirements are adhered to.
· Complete the attendance register during the exam and note any absentees.
· Be aware of emergency plans and know the actions that need to be taken in case of an emergency.
The person & qualifications
· Ideally have experience as an invigilator.
· Have good organisational and planning skills.
· Be reliable and confident.
The start date for this position is ASAP.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.