Job Title: Duty Officer
QRS is working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the Lincolnshire area and is looking for a Duty Officer to work part-time between 0-15 hours per week at Stamford Fitness.
Key Responsibilities would be:
- Customer Service/ Reception Duties
- Handling membership sales and enquires and conducting membership tours
- Cleaning the equipment and general areas
- Manning the gym floor and conducting gym inductions
- Cash up duties and cash handling
- Fitness classes
You must hold a minimum of level 2 fitness instructor qualification.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.