Protocol are working with a leading FE College situated in South West London. It is a very successful, vibrant college that is praised for its positive ethos, good student behaviour and inspiring attitude that encourages all their learners to fulfil their dreams and ambitions. Our client delivers high quality vocational training and higher education courses from two sites.
The College’s students are at the heart of what they do, and their priority is to prepare all their learners for their future. After their studies are completed, many students have gone on to study at top universities such as Bournemouth, Brunel and St. Mary’s, Twickenham or alternatively have gone on to jobs at Heathrow, Sky, Rolls Royce and the Metropolitan Police to name but a few.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity to join them on a temporary ongoing basis as a Learning Facilitator starting as soon as possible.
- Advise on and assist with the creation of learning materials, video projects and the use of new technologies for teaching and learning.
- To work with other departments such as IT and MIS and external partners with regards to VLE (Moodle) administration and integration with other college systems applications and services.
- The development of mobile and e-learning resources.
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Resources and Information Literacy Lead to develop digital literacy activities and to investigate resources which support blended learning.
- Contribute to and support the embedding of digital literacy across the College.
The person & qualifications
- Knowledge of online/ mobile technologies and their use in education.
- Experience of developing and administering Virtual Learning Environments such as Moodle.
- Experience of using digital media to enhance teaching, learning and assessment.
- The ability to work as part of a team in the management and successful delivery of project outcomes and to prioritise workloads when working on multiple projects.
- Must hold a DBS on the Update Service, or dated within 12 months through Protocol
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.