Protocol are pleased to be working with a leading EdTech provider in recruiting for an MIS Implementation Manager for a 3 month full-time contract. The role will be completely remote based for predominantly the 3 month contract.
- Onboarding and working with secondary schools implementing our clients MIS, including the management of the data migration process
- Working in partnership with the schools in assisting and advising on the changes
- Scoping and planning of the project, ensuring key milestones and objectives are achieved.
The person & qualifications
- Experience of working with software/MIS implementation within a secondary school and good understanding of schools’ data needs and requirements
- Experience using CRM/MIS database system to interpret data, understanding clients needs.
- Track record of building relationships with key stakeholders
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.