Protocol are pleased to be working with this well-established College in the Hampshire area who are seeking a Motor Vehicle Lecturer to join them on a temporary contract to cover for 23 hours per week.
The college provides courses from sixth form to degree level and there are currently more than 1900 full-time and 3000 part-time students including around 450 at HE level.
- Delivering theory & practical Motor Vehicle lessons at levels 1, 2 & 3
- Motivating students to excel within their subject area and beyond
- Incorporating English & Maths when required
The person & qualifications
- Experience delivering Motor Vehicle at levels 1 and 2 as a minimum
- IMI experience
- A recognised Motor Vehicle qualification at level 3
- A recognised teaching qualification
- An assessors qualification would be desirable but not essential
- Industry experience is also desirable but not essential
- A DBS on the update service
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.