Protocol are working with a thriving college in the beautiful area of Gloucestershire to support in their recruitment of a permanent IT/Digital T Level Lecturer.
It is an exciting time to join this college and department as they are introducing the brand new T Levels and are in the process of building a brand new state-of-the-art Digital Centre.
You will join a highly experienced and collegiate team, working alongside them to deliver the T levels as well as our other courses in A level Computer Science and Level 2 IT.
- Teach to a high standard, and develop the relevant skills to teach truly outstanding provision
- Work with the STEAM Faculty and with enrichment staff to create provision that excites and stimulates demand
- Work with the team to develop and deliver the new qualifications
The person & qualifications
- You should have a commitment to providing high quality learning to enable all learners to achieve their full potential
- Outstanding organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Either proven experience in industry or a good honours degree in a related subject (or a combination of both).
- Ideally you will hold a teaching qualification, or be committed to obtain a suitable qualification once in post.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.