Protocol are delighted to invite a skilled and highly experienced Mechanical Engineering Trainer sharing their knowledge with students on the courses and help to motivate and inspire Mechanical students throughout their study programs.
We are seeking candidates who are passionate about Mechanical Engineering and have the drive and motivation to help learners to progress in their careers, increase their employability and support their personal development. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the Mechanical Engineering and ‘NHS Estates’ and have strong organisational and communication skills to inspire and educate learners.
This role is offering full time hours running on a permanent basis, offering a salary of up to £43,000 pa.
The person & qualifications
- A relevant mechanical qualification at QCF level 3 is desirable
- Essential Engineering qualification at QCF level 4 or above (HNC or equivalent) is desirable.
- Recognised Internal Quality Assessor qualification (D32/33, A1 or equivalent)
- Practical experience of operation and maintenance of Pressure Systems i.e. Steam/ Hot Water systems, Compressed Air, Refrigeration, Med Gases etc.
- Authorised Person Mechanical System or Ventilation experience within MOD, NHS or Commercial FM Sector and a good understanding of JSP375 or HTM03-01 is essential for this role.
- Authorised Person Medical Gases experience and a good knowledge of the operation of safe systems of work in particular HTM 02-01
- Practical experience in the validation and commissioning of Ventilation and Med Gas installations
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.