Protocol are proudly working with an Ofsted “Outstanding” college in Hampshire to support in their recruitment for a temporary Electrical Engineering Professional Coach on a full time basis, starting on 19/04/2021.
- Deliver work based learning and assessment for student placements.
- To take full staff responsibility for groups of students and for assessing them in areas identified in provided schemes of work and lesson plans.
- Implement a student centred negotiated learning programme in accordance with the College’s curriculum framework.
- Establish and co-ordinate student placements (in the allocated subject area), maintaining close liaison with employers and relevant Associations.
The person & qualifications
- The ideal candidate will have served a formal Engineering apprenticeship with relevant industry experience. Subject knowledge of Engineering, particularly Electrical, at a practical and theoretical level is a pre-requisite for the position.
- Structured period of practical training within the specialist area and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the relevant specialist field.
- A1/V1 Assessor/Verifier Awards
- Holds a minimum level 2 or equivalent in maths and English
- Demonstrates experience of main skills relevant to role
- Qualification within the Engineering Industry, Aero/Rail or Electronics disciplines would be advantageous
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.