Protocol are currently working with a fantastic Gloucestershire based college who have a wide range courses, ranging from Apprenticeships all the way through to Higher Education and taking on students from all over the world.
In 2016 Ofsted rated them ‘Good’ showing a strong dedication to their students well-being and helping them forward in their journey for success whether that be to start their own careers or venture into Higher Education.
They are currently recruiting for a Computing Lecturer (HNC/HND) to work for them on a permanent contract!
- Deliver BTEC qualifications HNC/D and degree level
- Provide learning and assessment activities which meet curriculum requirements and the aims and needs of all the learners.
- Plan and use a range of effective and appropriate teaching and learning techniques to engage and motivate learners and encourage independence and learner autonomy.
- Select and develop a range of effective resources, including appropriate use of new and emerging technologies ensuring they are inclusive, promote equality and engage with diversity.
The person & qualifications
- Experience delivering BTEC programmes up to and including HNC/HND
- Experience delivering degree level programmes within Computing
- A recognised teaching qualification such as a PGCE or a willingness to complete in post
- A DBS on the update service or dated in the previous 12 months through Protocol
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.