Job Title: Lecturer – Skills For Work and Living
Start date: ASAP
Quality Resourcing Solutions is recruiting for 2 Skills for Work and Living Lecturers to work within a college in Stamford to start as soon as possible until the end of the academic year on a part-time basis.
We have 3 days a week and 4 days a week available!
Main Role Responsibilities:
- Undertake teaching activities in the curriculum area, ensuring high quality of provision, in response to learners’ needs and in line with Professional Teaching Standards.
- Be responsible to the SFWL Curriculum Lead, Head of Inclusion and Director of Curriculum for an agreed teaching programme in Skills for Work & Living and other related areas determined within the prevailing conditions of service.
- Work collaboratively and innovatively with managers and colleagues to design, develop, manage and review programmes in the curriculum area.
- Teach entry level to level 1 accredited and non-accredited programmes but may be required to teach on any other course offered by the College for which the post holder is appropriately qualified.
- Must be a qualified teacher
- Hold level 3 in the relevant subject
- Minimum of Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy
- Must have recent experience of working with students with special educational needs and/or disabilities
- Experience Delivering lessons to a ‘Good’ Standard or above
- Must have experience delivering Entry level courses
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.