Protocol are proudly working with a provider of Adult education in the area of Birmingham to recruit for an Independent Living Skills Tutor to join them on a part-time and temporary basis. There are a variety of roles available in different locations around the Birmingham area which are focused around Independent Living Skills. These include, but are not limited to – Personal Hygiene, Dressing and Clothing Care, Health Care, Cooking, Eating, Nutrition, Home Management and Home Safety, Financial Management, Personal Growth, Awareness, and Problem Solving, Community Access.
- To teach the involved courses on the Independent Livings Skills curriculum in the SEND/LDD provision
The person & qualifications
- Prior experience working with LDD or SEND students
- Experience delivering Independent Living Skills including but not limited to Personal Hygiene, Dressing and Clothing Care, Health Care, Cooking, Eating, Nutrition, Home Management and Home Safety, Financial Management, Personal Growth, Awareness, and Problem Solving, Community Access
- A recognised teaching qualification
- A DBS on the update service or dated in the previous 12 months through Protocol
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.