South Staffordshire College are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Apprenticeship Practitioner within Business & Logistics to based across their College Campus’s (Rodbaston, Cannock, Lichfield & Tamworth)
This role is full time & permanent 37.5 hours per week
The salary on this role is excellent – reflecting the colleges desire to continue with their recent significant improvements by hiring only the best and most dedicated tutors & Support staff out there. Is that you? Apply today and Protocol will give you a call to take your application further.
Why work with South Staffordshire College?
• They are officially the best college in the West Midlands for apprenticeship achievement and well above the national average
• All their campuses are really easy to get to, by public and college transport
• You get to make the most of great facilities – with their Animal Zone, Wedge art gallery, motor vehicle workshop, restaurants, fully equipped music recording studios, salons, collaborative and inspiring learning spaces, gym and a new investment into Agricultural Technology
• They work in partnership with some of the best employers
• They’ve invested in the most cutting edge technology, Google Apps for Education (G Suite) including GMail and cloud storage for every student
You will be working with leading multi-national employers to develop bespoke training/apprenticeship programs within College and out in the workplace.
You will possess an excellent knowledge of the Business & Logistics Industries
and be able to plan and use a range of effective and appropriate teaching and learning techniques in both classroom and workshop situations for the subject of Business, Management, Recruitment, Logistics and Customer Service.
To train, develop, support and assess apprentices working within the Business environment across a range of disciplines and levels. This will include new standards and higher apprenticeships. Responsible for a classroom delivery and a caseload of training in the workplace, ensuring timely achievement of all qualifications.
The person & qualifications
• Sector related qualification equivalent to level 3 or higher
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.