Are you an experienced Business Admin Tutor looking for a new challenge? Our client is a well established, National Skills & Training provider and are looking to appoint a highly engaging and passionate Tutor to work within their central Birmingham centre and to travel regularly to their multiple sites across the wider Birmingham region.
As a Business Admin Tutor, you will be required to teach and mentor students in a classroom setting from entry level up to level 3 in Business Administration.
Offering £28,000 per annum + mileage allowance.
- Deliver and facilitate training which encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills being applied into the workplace
- Evaluate and modify training delivery as a result of learner satisfaction and key stakeholder feedback
- To monitor, mark and assess learners’ work and progress and maintain such records as appropriate and to prepare learners for exams and accreditation.
- To aim to return work within 10 working days as appropriate.
- Monitor and review learner issues on a regular basis, taking any necessary action to limit the number of early leavers from the programme
- Ensure knowledge of all subject areas is kept constantly updated by way of self-development
- To attend and contribute to at least two staff and/or curriculum meetings per academic year and a minimum of one staff training day per academic year.
- To assist with enrolment and recruitment procedures as appropriate.
- Ensure continuing professional/curriculum development and to participate in training where appropriate, keeping up to date with your own subject(s) as well as national and local developments in adult learning.
- To contribute to the marketing, promotions, and customer standards whenever possible and providing feedback to the College.
Qualifications and experience
- Relevant qualification to deliver subject area – Business Admin Level 3 or equivalent
- Knowledge of Government Funded training
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to motivate and support learners
- Relevant Teaching qualification or equivalent PGCE / CERT ED / PTTLS / DTTLS / CTTLS
- Functional Skills Level 2 Maths, English and ICT
- If you are a Business Admin Tutor seeking a new role in central Birmingham area, please apply today for immediate consideration.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.