Protocol are proud to be working with a leading training provider to recruit for a Head of Business Development. As part of this role you will be personally responsible for driving the strategy and growth plans whilst also being responsible for ensuring that you are hitting sales targets. The successful candidate will be based nationwide with travel between our clients partners. You will also be nurturing and developing relationships with warm and cold accounts whilst maximising up-selling and cross-selling opportunities across the wider business.
- Leading on the business development aspects ensuring the delivery of sales targets for our clients unique proposition
- Nurture key relationships and maintain a current working knowledge of our clients needs and ambitions
- Working with key trade associations as a route to market
- Identify and maximise potential customer value
The person & qualifications
- A provent track record of sales and business developments, regularly achieving and exceeding targets in a business to business setting
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build strong working relationships at different levels, both internally and externally
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.