Protocol are proud to be working in partnership with a Mid Sussex District of West Sussex based College to recruit a Computer Science Lecturer.
We are looking for a highly motivated Computer Science Lecturer to work on a part time (0.4) permanent basis.
You will required to teach A Level Computer Science
- To develop and deliver best practice in learning, teaching and assessments.
- To teach A Level Computer Science
- To plan and prepare lessons.
- To mark students work.
- Ensuring that appropriate learning materials are prepared and assessments and assignments are undertaken in a timely manner
- Taking an active role in the achievement of high individual student retention and success rates, meeting or surpassing the relevant targets for each
The person & qualifications
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification.
- Hold a minimum degree level qualification in Computer Science.
- Have a qualified teacher status.
- Hold a DBS registered on the update service.
- Have previous assessing/training experience.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.