Protocol are currently recruiting with a long-standing provider of education for a temporary Employability Lecturer to deliver their short courses remotely over a period of 5 weeks!
Having been around for over 100 years, this client has a wealth of experience and a strong reputation behind it. Recently merged with local institutes to form a successful college group, they have recently been graded by Ofsted as GOOD in June 2016.
- Delivering Employability short courses remotely over a 5 week period
- Delivering other programs such as Business Administration or Digital Skills as required
- Supporting students to prepare for civil service applications
The person & qualifications
- Experience delivering Employability programs to learners in Further Education
- Will ideally also have experience delivering Business Administration or Digital Skills
- Have experience delivering on online remote platforms previously, or will have a good understanding of using computers
- Will ideally hold a recognised teaching qualification
- Will hold a DBS on the update service or dated in the previous 12 months via Protocol
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.