Protocol is delighted to be working with an education provider in the West Midlands in the recruitment to the post of Curriculum Manager (Engineering).
The post holder will support the managerial and academic leadership for the faculty, focusing on the quality of the learner journey and the development of excellence in teaching & learning.
- To provide operational direction and support for the provision of Engineering throughout all aspects of curriculum delivery including the quality of provision, achievement and retention rates.
- To ensure a team approach to developing and improving the programmes and curriculum offer within the Engineering area to achieve outstanding provision.
- To measure and implement actions that impact the overall provision within the Engineering area with the support and direction of the Head of Faculty and Management.
The person & qualifications
- Relevant technical qualification (ideally at degree level)
- A level 5 teaching qualification
- Thorough and demonstrable understanding of the curriculum area, including progression opportunities and scope for extending inclusivity
- A record of excellence in teaching and learning within the relevant curriculum area
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, making an effective contribution to managing change and embedding quality processes
- Able to use IT and interrogate cross college IS systems to monitor data and KPIs
- Awareness of IV/EV requirements and how the regulations of awarding bodies can be met
- To be able to coordinate the work of course leaders and ensure a standardised approach to curriculum coordination
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.