JOB TITLE: Engineering Assessor
LOCATION: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
SALARY: £13.98 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
QRS are working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the Cambridgeshire area and are looking for an Engineering Assessor to join the team for the next academic year. We are looking for someone who is immediately available and who can start as soon as possible. There may be the opportunity for a permanent position if you are successful within the role.
- Assess work-based engineering courses as part of an apprenticeship programme up to Level 3.
- Conducting onsite assessments and ensuring portfolios are ready for IQA/EQA.
The person & qualifications
- Level 3 Assessment & Quality Assurance or equivalent (D qualifications must be updated to the current specification) or willing to work towards within 6 months.
- Level 3 qualified (as a minimum) within at least one relevant vocational industry – this could be mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Recent relevant experience of working within the relevant industry with high level practical skills where relevant.
- Have at least Level 2/GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above.
- Be able to start immediately.
This role will start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.