Protocol is delighted to be working with a prestigious, overseas, University in their search for UK based lecturers to deliver flexible, online teaching on their master’s courses.
You will be an industry-experienced Lecturer, responsible for delivering lecturing online to students on one of the following master’s programmes:
- Business Administration (MBA) – Managerial Effectiveness & Ethics OR Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources Management
- Computer Applications (MCA) – Data Communication & Computer Networks OR Data Structures with Algorithms
- Master of Commerce (M.Com) – Economics for Business Decisions OR Strategic Cost Management
- Master of Arts (Economics) – Economics of Growth & Development
- Master of Arts (English) – British Literature OR American Literature
- Master of Arts (Journalism and Mass Communication) – New Media Studies and Digital Journalism OR Communication Theories and Practices
We are initially looking to appoint for the first semester, which will run for 15 weeks from September 2021 through to December 2021.
Standard operating hours (IST) on Saturday and Sunday are 9:30 – 11:00; 11:30 – 13:00; 14:00 – 15:30; 16:00 – 17:30. (The UK is 4.5 – 5.5 hours behind).
UK times would be approx. 04.30 – 06.00, 06.30 – 08.00, 09.00 – 10.30, 11.00 – 12.30
- Ideal for complementing UK based work due to the time difference, giving an additional income stream.
- A unique addition to your CV for future opportunities.
- Work from the comfort of your own home.
- Temporary work on the lead up to the Christmas period.
- Payrate from £30 per hour.
- Holiday pay and statutory benefits accrued on your behalf.
We need you to:
- Be masters or PhD qualified.
- Have relevant industry based knowledge gained through employment.
- Be able to commit to delivering the 15 week programme.
- Be available from 11th September 2021 to 19th December 2021.
- Be able to provide your own material for the teaching (with guidance).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV today.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit:
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.