Protocol is recruiting for a Senior Apprenticeship Compliance Officer to work for a brand-new higher education provider based in Wiltshire.
The institution has its first cohort of degree apprentices starting in September 2021 and requires a Senior Apprenticeship Compliance Officer to monitor its compliance with the ESFA’s apprenticeship funding rules and ensuring that it is prepared for ESFA audits, as well as for Ofsted reviews of its apprenticeship provision.
You will provide advice and guidance, as well as actively participating in the institutions provision.
- Supporting the development of the response to Ofsted requirements for the quality assurance of degree apprenticeships
- Monitoring the approach to Ofsted expectations
- Maintaining up to date knowledge on apprenticeship compliance requirements and communicating changes to relevant stakeholders
- Monitoring compliance with the ESFA apprenticeship funding rules
- Working in partnership with the Apprenticeships Manager to ensure the compliant delivery of the apprenticeship programme
- Providing advice, guidance and support to staff in relation to the delivery high-quality apprenticeship provision
- Developing and implementing internal apprenticeship compliance audits
- Assuring the integrity of FE statutory returns.
- Up to date knowledge of Ofsted requirements, particularly in relation to their approach to Level 6 (degree) apprenticeships
- Up to date knowledge of ESFA apprenticeship funding rules
- Knowledge of the quality assurance requirements for degree apprenticeships
- Knowledge of the Individualised Learner Record (ILR)
- Demonstrable experience of assuring apprenticeship compliance
- Experience of internal audit processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent ability to collaborate
- Attention to detail
- Able to assimilate and understand complex information, and make it understandable to relevant stakeholders
- Comfortable with change and able to quickly adapt to new circumstances
- A proactive approach and a desire to work in a fast paced, people focused team environment.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply with your CV today.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit:
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.