Protocol are delighted to invite an Carpentry & Joinery Assessor to join over 500 staff at a large further education provider in Greater Manchester for a Part-Time, Temporary position.
This role will see the successful candidate working for 21 hours per week across Monday to Friday.
The college have a vibrant mix of Management, Academic and Business Support staff, all of whom come from a variety of different backgrounds. This in itself is a reflection of their commitment towards equality, diversity and inclusivity. Naturally, if you like people, and you’re passionate about education, all the better. In return, you’ll find a College that treats you with respect, listens to your views, looks after you and encourages you to develop both personally and professionally. The College is a Disability Confident Employer.
This role is to start as soon as possible.
- To provide effective on and off the job support, guidance, reviews, underpinning knowledge, training and assessment as appropriate for Apprentices/WBL in liaison with their employers for the full apprenticeship framework or standard, which includes English & math delivery.
To provide a structured delivery plan, assessment and formal progress review route that will enable the Apprentice to successfully achieve the framework/standard skills and qualification(s) and end point assessment
The person & qualifications
- Assessor and/or Verifier award (or equivalent) – or willingness to complete within a probationary period.
- Appropriate professional qualification, minimum Advanced/Level 3 in relevant occupational specialism.
- A good general standard of education including Maths and English Grade A*-C (or equivalent) or Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy.
- Level 3 Carpet and Joinery qualification.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.