Protocol are delighted to be recruiting for a talented Business Development Consultant in the Barnsley area on a full-time permanent basis within the education sector.
We are seeking candidates who are experience of generating business within the apprenticeship levy market, have an eye for business and a passion for business development.
This is a full-time role based in Barnsley and will require national travel.
This role is offering full time hours and a permanent contract
- Generate, identify, and secure new business relationships with new levy employers and account manage existing levy employer relationships to meet sustainable sales targets for apprenticeships, commercial provision and other ITS training programmes.
- Establish a national network of levy employers who support ITS by fulfilling their training needs through ITS & by providing advice, expertise, and partnerships to ITS.
- Achieve/exceed agreed monthly targets, including appointment generation, conversion rates, starts income and commercial targets.
- Proactive participation in a variety of sales, marketing & networking activities to build and maintain a constant healthy sales pipeline that meets the financial business targets & goals.
- Demonstrate a clear commitment to quality by maintaining the targeted 85%, to support ITS success rates.
- Current knowledge of the apprenticeship training industry and at least 2 years in a direct sales-based role.
- Experience of working with and selling services to large levy employers and key accounts
- Proven experience of generating own sales leads
- Experience of account managing employers and generating additional opportunities as a result of effective account management
- The ability to achieve/exceed personal targets
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.