Protocol are proud to be working this client on an exclusive basis, a national, award winning, OFSTED OUTSTANDING Training Provider committed to developing world class professionals with the knowledge, skills, and commitment to deliver exceptional care.
We are looking for a highly motivated Commercial Executive to join our clients fun, vibrant and dynamic team. You will be responsible for helping to grow the business through outbound sales calls and campaigns as well as managing inbound sales enquiries. This role requires someone who is a strategic thinker and is hungry to grow the business. You will need to be sales driven with strong commercial business acumen. You also need to be forward-thinking and open to embracing innovation to improve on everything we do and make us even more effective within our industry.
We have been delivering apprenticeships for over 8 years and currently deliver over 70 alongside accredited courses and CPD programmes to over 2500 learners across the country. We work with a wider range of employers from within childcare, catering, residential care, adult care, clinical care, and management and have helped them to upskill 4000 employees so far.
As a Commercial Executive you will generate sales and market product services by using various sales methods, which include face to face meetings, networking, answering incoming customer calls and making outbound sales calls.
- Pro-actively seek new business by targeting a combination of existing and new prospective customers
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients/customers by providing support, information and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activity and competitors
- Develop business through modern social and digital media techniques
- Help plan sales campaigns and work with the Marketing Department to implement them
- Understand the customers’ requirements, listen to and work out what is important to the customer by carrying out training needs analysis.
- Understand objections the customer may have, and provide solutions to overcome their objection in order to convert the sale
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information
- Achieving targets and KPIs set
- Updating and maintaining accurate records of customer data and call activity
- Can demonstrate good time management so you can maximise sales calls and opportunities
What will you bring to the role ?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Be resilient and be able to overcome rejection
- Good negotiating skills with the ability to resolve and address complaints
- Have the ability to learn new products and services in order to deliver to potential new and existing customers
- Have the ability to multitask and manage your workload effectively
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.