Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for a Temporary Learner Engagement Executive in the Cambridge area.
We are looking for someone with great administration skills and ideally previous experience in a busy Enrolment environment.
You will need an Enhanced DBS or be willing to get one processed.
Salary: £11.00 – £14.00 Per Hour
The person & qualifications
• Enrolment Experience (Ideally College)
• Front of house/Administration experience.
• Provide an exceptional reception service for learners, staff, visitors, and members of the public, in a warm and welcoming manner.
• To be responsible for accurately processing of enrolments and liaising with both MIS and finance teams
• To be responsible for handling cash, which will be made up of enrolment fees and other sundry payments and adhere to banking procedures.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your app