Are you an experienced Electrical/Electronic Engineering Lecturer looking for a new full time permanent role?
The 4.3 million Bolton STEM centre has been open since September 2014 and the College is continuing to invest in highly qualified staff to consolidate and build our reputation to become a Centre of Excellence in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Manufacturing Engineering.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented Lecturer to deliver Pearson’s BTEC L3/ L4/L5 programmes.
- To support the Curriculum Leader by co-ordinating and supervising a small team of staff in the delivery of high quality and inclusive provision within a curriculum area, including a number of related courses.
- Develop resources, support teaching programmes and deliver on a number on courses.
- To achieve annual targets for learner numbers, income, expenditure and success rate.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a relevant HNC /D degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- A teaching qualification or willingness to obtain one.
- Have previous training/assessing experience.
- Industrial experience in the relevant curriculum area of Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.