An experienced Learning Support Assistant is required to work within a local college in the Altens area of Aberdeen.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing candidate that has experience in working with students with additional support needs. Ideally required across Mon-Fri between 9-4pm.
- Provide assistance to students with additional support needs in classroom and around the college.
- Good interactive communication skills and ability to adapt to cater for varied needs
- Help students receive an enjoyable and rewarding learning experience
The person & qualifications
- Ideally have previous experience in working with students with additional support needs
- Have good organisational and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and ability to motivate learners.
- Caring and encouraging approach to students development
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate or PVG Scheme Registration (for Scotland) should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.