Capital Talent Box are the onsite agency of choice at West London College. Launched in summer 2020 to serve the college’s recruitment needs, its key aim is to provide quality agency associates to be part of the college’s continuing success. We are looking for an IT Lecturer to join the college in delivering excellence and innovation in teaching. The appointed candidate will be an exceptional Education Leader with a successful track record of consistently delivering high-quality teaching and learning to students in the F.E or H.E sector. If you are driven, enthusiastic and committed to ensuring an outstanding experience for the learners we serve, we would love to hear from you.
Innovative specialist of teaching and learning delivery in Computing and ICT ranging from BTEC Level 3, OCR Technical Levels 2, Extended Diplomas in Computer Science and Creative and Digital ICT. You will also have excellent English and Maths Skills ensuring the successful embedding of English and Maths within the curriculum. To include preparation, classroom delivery and marking, and to deliver tutorial activity related to programmes of study.
- To be a committed and innovative tutor to full and/or part-time students.
- Promote and safeguard the wellbeing of children and vulnerable adults that s/he is responsible for or comes into contact with.
- Take an active part in the recruitment, interviewing, selection and counselling of students.
- Be an active member of relevant course-teams or other groups, and to attend course teams and other meetings.
- Commitment to curriculum development for specific courses and, where appropriate, across the department.
The successful applicant will be an experienced educator with a passion for delivering student success and driven to deliver continuous improvement. You will have a demonstrable track record in delivering innovative and creative teaching and learning and an up to date in depth knowledge of curriculum delivery. An enthusiasm for teaching 16-19+ will be essential.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, please apply now.