Protocol are currently working with a fantastic Gloucestershire based college who have a wide range courses, ranging from Apprenticeships all the way through to Higher Education and taking on students from all over the world.
In 2016 Ofsted rated them ‘Good’ showing a strong dedication to their students well-being and helping them forward in their journey for success whether that be to start their own careers or venture into Higher Education.
They are currently recruiting for a Trainee Electrician Teacher/Lecturer to work for them on a full time and permanent basis.
Job title: Trainee Electrician Installation Teacher/Lecturer
Hours: Full time – Monday to Friday
Salary: £22,623.25 – £33,712.90 per annum
Assignment reference: 223569
- Provide learning and assessment activities which meet curriculum requirements and the aims and needs of all learners
- Motivate and inspire young people to want to achieve their individual learning aims and qualifications
- Devise, select use and appraise assessment tool, including where appropriate, those which use new and emerging technologies
- Excellent team player with good communication skills, including written, oral & non-verbal communication.
The person & qualifications
- Relevant industry experience as an electrician or equivalent field
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical installation qualification or relevant qualification
- Teaching Qualification( Or willingness to complete one)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.