Protocol are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Business Consultant on a full time basis in the Gloucestershire area. This role offers 37 Hours Per Week with a salary of £25,000 – £28,000. Our client values their employees believing that a career is more than just a salary and that their employees are the greatest assets.
The purpose of this role is to generate income from new and existing customers across a range of business sectors selling apprenticeships and training solutions to meet the customers training needs.
The person & qualifications
• Previous experience in business-to-business sales
• Previous experience dealing with employers on a face-to-face basis
• Highly motivated and confident
• To be involved in the development and implementation of the sales and marketing strategy and associated literature
• To secure income from existing and new customers to agreed sales targets
• To undertake market research and contribute to a programme of marketing events.
• To increase the college’s market share in SME’s and large public and private sector businesses.
• To maintain appropriate records to meet relevant quality standards.
• To ensure the CRM system is used and updated daily as a working tool to maintain currency of employer records/data.
• Attend business events to raise the colleges profile.
• Be aware of current market trends and legislation and respond accordingly.
• Monitor customer activity and competitor activity and report to the sales/business development manager on progress towards achievement of sales targets.
• Build effective working relationships with customers, staff and external
• Act as account manager for allocated customers and manage the relationships appropriately.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.