Protocol are proud to be working with an excellent FE college based in the Greater Manchester area. The college are committed to ensuring their students are reaching their full potential whilst supporting their personal development. Graded “Good” by Ofsted, the college provides their students with top notch resources offering a wide range of modern facilities. The college has overseen a number of students achieving 100% pass rates and triple distinctions with 800 students progressing onto university.
Our client has an exciting opportunity as a Carpentry and Joinery Lecturer starting in August 2021
Job title: Carpentry and Joinery Lecturer
Hours: Up to 37 hours per week, both full time and part time considered
Pay rate: £25.42 per hour plus Holiday Pay
Start date: August 2021
Contract length: Ongoing, temporary to permanent offered
Assignment reference: 223648
- To be able to deliver level 1 to 3 in Carpentry and Joinery Lecturer
- To deliver excellent and inclusive teaching, learning and assessment in the classroom so that learners ate inspired to success and progress
- To initiate and respond to new curriculum developments and plan resources as appropriate
The person & qualifications
- Must have a full teaching qualification or professional recognition in learning and skills or a willingness to work towards
- Must have a level 3 subject related qualification
- Must have A good standard of education including Maths and English Grade A* – C (or equivalent) or Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy is essential
- Must have experience of teaching on Carpentry, Joinery or Construction or related courses
- Must have Industry experience including bench joinery
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.