Capital Talent Box are recruiting for multiple Learning Support Assistant’s to start in September at West London College within the Special Educational Needs Department, for the entire academic year.
- To provide learning support for the learner in class or in withdrawal situations, either 1:1 or small groups
- To develop knowledge of the particular needs of the learner
- To provide support for learners in order to promote access, integration and progression.
- Attend to learners’ personal care needs, including social, health, hygiene, first-aid administration, medication administration and welfare matters, as well as assisting to and from classes as necessary and monitoring during breaks where appropriate
The person & qualifications
- Experience of working with students with learning difficulties or disabilities
- Good understanding of key SEN issues e.g. code of practice, disability rights
- Demonstrable experience of the ability to understand and support children with developmental difficulty or disability
- Knowledge/Awareness of Autism and challenging behaviour
- A sound understanding of the need for Additional Learning Support
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, please apply now.
The legal bit
CTB promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with CTB. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all CTB assignments. All positions advertised by CTB comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.