Capital Talent Box are the onsite agency for West London College and we are looking for a Web and Systems Developer to join the college on a permanent basis.
*REMOTE WORKING AVAILABLE WITH ONE OR TWO VISITS TO SITE PER MONTH*
You’ll play an integral role within the Reporting and Systems Integration Team, a part of the college’s Management Information Services department to provide the college with expert web development and SQL Server database administration skills. To manage and support existing web-based systems and design and develop new web-based systems.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design, produce and implement bespoke web applications using C#, SQL, HTML, CSS, etc.
- Understand, evaluate and update existing and legacy web systems developed using classic ASP and older versions of .NET Framework in order to enhance, optimise functionality and performance
- Create and maintain MIS SQL servers and troubleshoot server-based issues
- Create data shipping mechanisms which extract, transform and load data from various sources
- Create and maintain reports based on various College systems including the main college MIS; ProSolution, ProAchieve, the FIS (Funding Information Service) etc.
- Work closely with the RSI manager and the Senior Business Analyst to ensure that any web developments are implemented ensuring the integrity of associated systems and data
- Work closely with IT Support to ensure business continuity
The legal bit
CTB promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with CTB. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all CTB assignments. All positions advertised by CTB comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.