Protocol are delighted to be working with a well-established college with a reputation for equipping students with the skills that they need to be successful and have extensive links with industries to provide the opportunity for our students to not only flourish whilst at college but also go on to be successful in their chosen field.
They are committed to supporting students in their next steps, our pastoral and careers teams work with students at the college to facilitate pathways on to Apprenticeships, Higher Education and into employment.
- Delivery of training and assessment using a range of methods within own area of expertise.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and support to learners, in order to achieve learning objectives and qualification requirements.
- Knowledge of recent developments in training assessing and verifying Electrical installation knowledge.
- NVQ frameworks/relevant course criteria knowledge of Ofsted common inspection framework.
The person & qualifications
- A1 assessor award or equivalent qualification
- Recognised teaching qualification or willingness to work towards one
- Previous assessing experience
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.