Take your first steps and get into teaching!
Are you a recent graduate with a 2:1 or above who has a passion for education and have an interest in starting a career in Further Education?
QRS are working with Inspire Education Group on a new exciting scheme!
The Post Graduate Teacher Scheme (GTS), provides opportunities for higher education post graduates to gain qualified teacher status.
The scheme will be looking to appoint postgraduates to join the Inspire Education Group beginning in September 2021. This will be a two-year salaried position and provides an excellent opportunity for to train as a teacher whilst being paid and provides Inspire Education Group excellent opportunity to develop our own teachers and support our local/regional communities.
This will be full time 37 hours, 52 weeks a year and attracts a salary of £23,515.00 per annum.
Applicants must have a genuine interest and desire to teach in the Further Education Sector. The main subjects we will be recruiting for is:
- Computer and Information Systems
- STEM subjects – Health Care and Science
Successful candidates will undertake the following role and qualifications:
- Undertake a Student Mentor role
- Complete Award in Teaching, Training and Learning (Level 3)
- Develop digital skills and acquire college badges, bronze, silver and gold
- Develop effective coaching skills in line with college requirements
- Commence Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
- Complete Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
- Complete Assessment and Quality Assurance Qualifications (TAQA) – Level 3 Understanding and Applying Assessment Techniques
- Continue to develop digital skills and acquire college badges, bronze, silver and gold
- Continue to develop effective coaching skills in line with college
If this sounds like your next step in your career hit apply and QRS will be in touch with more details!
#teachingcareer #QTS #NQT #Education #Furthereducation