JOB TITLE: Data Management Administrator
LOCATION: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
QRS are working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the Cambridgeshire area and have an exciting opportunity for a Data Management Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be supporting the team with the accurate and timely processing of all data relating to the management of student records.
· Handle service desk requests promptly and efficiently, ensuring tasks are delivered against the departments service standards.
· Undertake accurate MIS data entry using the software systems provided across all funding and income streams.
· Ensure full compliance and accurate use of the systems and processes.
· Participate in the systematic and routine checking of the accuracy of the student and course data collected, ensuring all relevant fields are fully and accurately completed.
· Contribute to the enrolment process and work alongside the Student Services team to ensure good data quality.
The person & qualifications
· Experience of working within a data or administration role.
· Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
· GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above and an IT qualification at Level 2 or above.
· 30 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays and discretionary days.
· Free onsite car parking.
· Access to a gym onsite with competitive rates for employees.
· Opportunities to partake in a range of Health & Beauty treatments for discounted prices.
This is a full-time role working 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Thursday and 8:30am-4:30pm on Fridays.
If you are interested or would like more details then please apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.