Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Security officer on a full-time basis in the Worcestershire area
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £17,000 – £17,500
The person & qualifications
• Experience in security work with evidence of effective training
• Hold a Security Industry Authority certification to operate CCTV
• Flexible approach to working hours and daily duties
• To provide a security presence to all premises.
• To provide operational support to the Facilities team.
• Holiday/Sickness cover for Caretaking team
• To act as a deterrent in the prevention of thefts or undesirable behavior.
• To promote best security measures and practice to both staff and students.
• To provide 24hr response to Alarms as part of an On-Call Rota
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.