Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced HR assistant (Temporary) on a full time basis in the Yorkshire area.
This role will provide a clerical and administrative service to support the operation of the Human Resource Department and in particular personnel records, absence, and new starter administration.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £9.00 – £10.00
The person & qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Experience of using databases and producing reports
- To maintain the Central Record and HR database, with emphasis on inputting and checking salary, hours, absence, and other personnel changes.
- To undertake a range of administrative processes to support the HR function with specific emphasis on new starter processes (e.g. checking new starter documentation, completing contracts, ensuring safeguarding checks are complete etc), and absence logging.
- To maintain filing systems, both manual and electronic.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.